1.INFORMATION THAT IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU:
We may collect the following personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- name including first and last name;
- mobile number and contact details;
- address and postal code;
- uploaded health information and medical records; and
- such other information as we may request from you from time to time.
- Usage pattern of our App feature
- the links you click on this App;
- the number of times you access the App’s page/portal; and
- the number of times you have interacted on this App.
2.METHOD OF COLLECTING INFORMATION:
[We may collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of the App.]
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you were to use an integrated social media feature on the App, the third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include, without limitation, your name and e-mail address.
3.METHOD OF USING INFORMATION:
We may use your personal information for reasons including, but not limited to, the following:
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
5. THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS ( when we integrate WhatsApp for update):
6. PROCEDURE FOR CORRECTING INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION:
To correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online. In the event of loss of login credentials, you can use any of the following options:
- 10.2 We may also, with or without cause, take any of the following actions in our sole discretion without giving you any prior notice:
- 10.2.1 limit, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the App;
- 10.2.2 remove any material that you have submitted to the App; and
- 10.2.3 disable or delete your Account and all related information in your Account.
- 11.1 Easocare reserves the right to update the App, in order to, inter alia, increase efficiency, optimize user interface, and add new features and/or facilities, from time to time. Update packages may be sent to you to download and install on your Device.
- 11.2 You hereby agree and acknowledge that you will be able to access and use the App only upon you downloading and installing the updates promptly.
13. FORCE MAJEURE:
14. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD & SECURITY:
16. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: