Last Updated: 27th October 2020
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Easocare Private Limited needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Easocare Private Limited permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Easocare Private Limited legitimate interests
- Easocare Private Limited needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Easocare follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
1. Information that is or may be collected from you:
We may collect the following personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- name including first and last name;
- mobile number and contact details;
- address and postal code;
- uploaded health information and medical records; and
- such other information as we may request from you from time to time.
We may also collect information pertaining:
- Usage pattern of our App feature
- the links you click on this App;
- the number of times you access the App’s page/portal; and
- the number of times you have interacted on this App.
2. Method of collecting information:
[We may collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of the App.]
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you were to use an integrated social media feature on the App, the third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include, without limitation, your name and e-mail address.
3. Method of using information:
We may use your personal information for reasons including, but not limited to, the following:
- to help us provide personalized features;
- tailor the App to suit your interest;
- optimize the App for you based on your usage pattern;
- to get in touch with you when necessary;
- administer contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features;
- to provide and improve the services and products requested by you;
- to preserve social history as governed by applicable law or policy; and
- for security purposes: to protect our company, our customers or our websites and applications.
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for services and product improvement;
- contact you as a survey respondent;
- send you promotional materials regarding (i) upcoming Features; (ii) newly uploaded content; and/or (iii) any information that we deem material in order for you to be a fully informed customer of and visitor to the App.
We may use your information as otherwise permitted by law.
4. Sharing of information
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission;
- it is with vendors in India and/or abroad who help manage our online registration process, payment gateways, or bulk-messaging and communication portals;
- it is to provide products or services you’ve requested;
- it is to provide our partners with the requisite information to perform services on our behalf. Our partners will use the information we give them as described in their respective privacy policies;
- it is with a successor to all or part of our business;
- special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; and
- it forms a part of the anonymous information we share with our partners and/or advertisers on an aggregate basis.
We may share your information for reasons not described herein. However, the same shall be done only upon obtaining your consent.
5. Third-party Applications:
6. Procedure of correcting inaccuracies in the information:
To correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online. In the event of loss of login credentials, you can use any of the following options:
- Send an e-mail to: [email protected] or
- Call the following number:+91-97 108 11 108.
- 10.2 We may also, with or without cause, take any of the following actions in our sole discretion without giving you any prior notice:
- 10.2.1 limit, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the App;
- 10.2.2 remove any material that you have submitted to the App; and
- 10.2.3 disable or delete your Account and all related information in your Account.
- 11.1 Easocare reserves the right to update the App, in order to, inter alia, increase efficiency, optimize user interface, and add new features and/or facilities, from time to time. Update packages may be sent to you to download and install on your Device.
- 11.2 You hereby agree and acknowledge that you will be able to access and use the App only upon you downloading and installing the updates promptly.
13. Force Majeure:
- 13.1 Easocare and/or a User will not be in default, if its/his/her failure to perform any obligations hereunder (other than any payment obligation) is caused by supervening conditions beyond that party’s reasonable control, including without limitation acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, labour disputes, internet service interruptions or slowdowns, vandalism or hacker attacks, or governmental demands or requirements.
14. User account, passwords and security:
- 14.1 The App’s registration process can be completed using your valid Mobile Number and/or such other methods as prescribed in the login window of App, from time to time. You will receive an OTP and account designation (“Account”) upon completing the App’s registration process. You shall be: (i) responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and the password; and (ii) fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to: (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that you logout from your Account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause 3.1.
- 14.2 Any and all health and medical records uploaded into a User’s Account (“User Records”) shall, at all times, belong to the concerned User and not be, in any manner whatsoever: (i) disclosed to any third party; and/ or (ii) commercially exploited. Any and all sensitive personal information contained in the User Records shall be treated as ‘confidential’ by easocare and/or the concerned healthcare professional and service provider who are given access thereto. Such User Records shall be utilised by the concerned healthcare professional and service provider for the sole purpose of rendering services and/or supplying products to the User and not for any other purpose whatsoever.
- 15.2 You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers and/or email addresses that you have provided to us are your numbers and not someone else’s. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls, WhatsApp or SMS at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree to alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number(s).